Medical Quiz 2: Histopathology
In our today's medical quiz we will have a look at another slide. As usual it is a HE stained slide and your task is simple: read the questions below the slide and try to answer them. To reveal the correct answers just click the Show Answer button below.
- Name the organ.
- What is the structure number 1 called?
- What is the name of thedisorder?
Answers to questions from the post
- Skin. You can tell by looking at the epithelium.
- Uric acid deposition. These deposits may usually be found close to joints.
- Gout. It is a condition medieval kings used to suffer from but it affects lots of people these days, too. It is sometimes called the rich man's disease or the disease of kings.
|Written by:||Michal Vilímovský (EN)|
|Education:||Medical student, 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic|
|Published:||January 18, 2014 1:36 AM|
|Next scheduled update:||January 18, 2016 1:36 AM|